[dev] Fwd: [patch] Finally some real core functionality in midas ; -)

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Mon Jan 23 12:15:59 PST 2006

oh dear, oh dear, I'm really making a mess today. The previous block
works, when there is one add on a page, but borks when there are two
or more.

The problem lies in the require_once. Second time the content is
called, the $campaigns object doesn't exist any more. So I have to
escape to a require here. (Sucks on performance, but still, the
previous method if inserting the javascript sucked even more).

Cheers,
Roel.

----- Forwarded message from roel at gloudemans.info -----