[dev] Portal Refresh

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Jan 23 14:26:36 PST 2006

I suppose I should mention this is apache 1.3.33 / php 4.4.1 and
latest cvs head.

     Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:10:31 -0500
     From: Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>
       To: "dev at lists.horde.org" <dev at lists.horde.org>

Is the portal refresh currently working?  I am not seeing any updates
on any updateable blocks.  To test, I have place only the Horde
Current time block on the portal page.  I set the block to update
every 30 seconds.  I also have the "Refresh Portal View" Global option
to update every 30 seconds and am seeing nothing.

I was getting mod_ssl handshake timeout in the error log so I tried
connecting over port 80 with no luck and no additional error messages.
   Am I missing some configuration or is this a bug?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)