[dev] [patch] Relative paths in Xinha

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jan 29 02:31:38 PST 2006

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> Fixed a bug in the patch.
> Also determine the servername with Horde::url as Jan suggested (thanks!)

It didn't look like it hurt to go ahead and commit this, so I did.
Please update before generating the new plugins patch so this is taken
into account as necessary.

Btw, Roel, the only thing I've been changing with your patches is
adding whitespace after commas - we specify ($foo, 'bar'), not
($foo,'bar'), in our CODING_STANDARDS. If you could do that, I'd just
apply them as-is. And otherwise very nice work. Thanks!

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships