[dev] Candidates for 1.X releases

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:40:46 PST 2006

Quoting "Kevin M. Myer" <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> I've been following some of the discussion on the WHUPS list about
> release management and would like to ask what are potential candidates
> for modules for release?

I'd love to see the sork modules forwards and vacation pushed out.
I'll help as much as I can if anyone wants to start the process rolling.

> more users), what else would be needed to move this forward?  Also, for

Someone has to build the Release Candidates, help test them, make sure
they really are ready for release. Write the release announcements for
the various sites (web, sourceforge, mailing lists, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!