[dev] Horde - Rich Text Editor Options

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Thu Feb 2 08:31:09 PST 2006

Here it is.

I also attached another patch (xinha_align.patch). Reason fro this is
that the align=left and align=richt html tags don't work on images and
tables if you declare xhtml 1.0 in the header. These tags are
officially deprecated. Mozilla/Firefox still interprets them, but "the
browser whose name I will not invoke because it brings bad luck"
doesn't (actually, it soes the correct thing this time).

The right way to do this bouwd be modifying the xinha code (or at
least submit a bug at the xinha site), but for the moment I myself use
this patch. (apply after xinha.patch)

Cheers,
Roel.