[dev] [cvs] commit: imp compose.php pgp.php smime.php imp/lib/Crypt PGP.php SMIME.php imp/lib/MIME Contents.php imp/lib/MIME/Viewer notification.php pgp.php pkcs7.php rfc822.php imp/templates/javascript open_pgp_import.js open_pgp_win.js ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 10 09:05:22 PST 2006

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

>   Log:
>   We should only need one javascript file to open these popups.

Any reason not to just use Horde's? It was there in Horde 3.0 so it's
bc to rely on it... Also, you probably want to remove the reference to
the save image window if this is more general purpose now.

I'll commit in a sec a port of the failure check to the Horde version
of the file.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships