[dev] [cvs] commit: imp compose.php contacts.php login.php mailbox.php message.php search.php imp/templates/compose javascript.inc imp/templates/contacts javascript.inc imp/templates/javascript compose.js contacts.js login.js mailbox.js message.js search.js ...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Feb 11 02:45:12 PST 2006

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

> slusarz     2006-02-10 14:05:18 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    compose.php contacts.php login.php
>                          mailbox.php message.php search.php
>     templates/javascript/src addressesBlocks.js folders.js
>                              popup.js
>   Added files:
>     templates/javascript compose.js contacts.js login.js
>                          mailbox.js message.js search.js
>     templates/javascript/src compose.js contacts.js login.js
>                              mailbox.js message.js search.js
>   Removed files:
>     templates/compose    javascript.inc
>     templates/contacts   javascript.inc
>     templates/login      javascript.inc
>     templates/mailbox    javascript.inc
>     templates/message    javascript.inc
>     templates/search     javascript.inc
>   Log:
>   Move all javascript specific files to templates/javascript/src.
> Allows us to
>   1) compress JS code, 2) keep javascript files separate from presentation
>   files.
>   Add header comments to all JS files.

The problem with compressed files in templates/javascript is that it's
getting hard to debug them, which was possible with the js/ files
through setting the jsuri parameter in registry.php.
I'm not sure if it's really necessary to compress all js files either,
the bandwidth gain shouldn't be that huge for most of the files.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/