[dev] Horde_Editor - any reason to have editors other than xinha?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Feb 26 15:43:30 PST 2006

> Yes. I still think it's a good idea to have several choices for the
> users/admins.

Okay - but right now we don't provide users or admins that choice,
it's all hardcoded in the various apps/packages. So do we want to
change that?

What about deprecating htmlarea in favor of xinha, at least? Would of
course put a check into the Horde_Editor factory to automatically
return the new driver.

-chuck