[dev] problem with implementing kolab multidomain support

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Thu Mar 2 08:09:04 PST 2006

Hi,

I currently try to implement multidomain support for the kolab driver,
so when the user logs in, its imap home server is determined and the
config is adapted.

However the last step doesn't work. I put all the code in the
_horde_hook_preautheticate method and query the homeserver from
the LDAP. Now I thought a
  $GLOBALS['config']['kolab']['imap']['server'] = $homeserver;
would work, but the other horde parts (imp, kronolith etc.) call
Registry::importConfig() again, so my change is overwritten.

So is there a way (hook?) how to make my change immutable or
reoverwrite the value after Registry::importConfig() has been called by
the applications?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!