[dev] Clients hordewide

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Mar 10 01:18:53 PST 2006

As clients support was removed from Whups long time ago. What about
reintroduce clients by group them with Turba client list.  In this way we can
easy assign permissions to API/data/whups queue directly for a company
(group). And when we wont to know which company is served we just check the
user group. For example in Whups where ticked data are listed, we can output
the company name with the ticket creator or better we can have a list of
company tickets etc. The same in Hermes etc.

The client administation would be added to Horde admin.

For example:

Groups
+ Clients
++ Client ID/name (Provided by Turba)
+++User id 1 (Provided by Auth if possible)
+++User id 2
+++User id 3

Duck