[dev] [cvs] commit: hordeweb/templates functions.inc

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Sun Mar 12 10:11:50 PST 2006

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> jan         2006-03-12 06:42:56 PST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     templates            functions.inc
>>   Log:
>>   Make Bug Tracking shorter and remove Documentation link, it
>> doesn't lead to
>>   resources that people will expect.
>
> If we want a more prominent place for this link, it might better to
> add a new "Development" section where we collect things like
> dev.horde.org, the library, and Source/CVS?

That's fine.  I wanted to used "Development Resources" like the dev
page is titled, but that made the sidebar way too wide.

My whole point of adding the link, though, was that *I* can't find
where on the website we link to dev.  And being somewhat familiar with
the website, that's not a good thing for a "typical" user.

michael