[dev] build from nightly snapshots

anthony@surgenet.net anthony at surgenet.net
Wed Mar 15 07:06:01 PST 2006

Thanks for getting back to me.  I should have prefaced my last email
by saying I read all of the documentation provided in the packages as
well as online however I couldn't find anything on building from the
snapshots, only CVS.  I'm not familiar with using CVS which is why I
thought I would trying building from the snapshots.  If there is
something out there that I may have missed on how to install from a
snapshot, please point me to it, otherwise any additional insights you
can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Once I get it figured out I am also willing to compile it into a
detailed document to post on the wiki or somewhere else for others in
a similar situation.

Regards,
Anthony