[dev] build from nightly snapshots

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Thu Mar 16 06:06:10 PST 2006

We actually use this to run multiple instances of Horde (with
different release version). You would also need to add the following
into your Apache Virtual Host config:

<Directory [horde-root-here]>
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    php_value include_path '[horde-root-here]/libs:/usr/lib/php'
</Directory>

The "scripts/create_symlinks" will create the proper
"[horde-root-here]/libs" directory when you run it.

Hope this help!

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von anthony at surgenet.net:
>
>> I'm running this on a shared hosting platform so I don't have shell
>> access to install new packages.  Is there any way I could combine the
>> framework package with the horde package into something I can upload
>> like I do with a stable build?
>
> You could use scripts/create_symlinks.php from HEAD on a local install
> and copy it over to your shared host. But this is not really what we
> support, so please don't expect too much help if you can't figure it
> out.

>>> Zitat von anthony at surgenet.net:

>>> http://horde.org/horde/docs/?f=INSTALL.html#installing-from-cvs-or-snaphots
>
> Jan.