[dev] Billing module, Was: Sasha

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Apr 1 21:19:51 PST 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> I will vote for an incubator account if someone will show interest in helping
> me. Till then I will add the code as and enhancement ticket, but I will wait
> to be on a minimal usable stage.

Sounds fine to me.

> In the while, I will post stupid questions to the dev list  Here is one. :)

Fire away! I know you already rephrased this one, and I answered.
Sorry for the delay; I'm a tad behind on email these days.

> Merk supports taxes. Of course even invoice module must support it as all the
> modules with billable items. How to avoid duplication of code and data.
> Should we move the code in a central horde place to be available to all aps
> without require one specific. Or we delegate Merk to handle them and we
> access them with stander api call?

Anyways, as I said in my other reply to this, I think a central place,
that being a mini-application, would be great, and then accessing it
through API calls.

-chuck