[dev] Currencies and Taxes

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Apr 3 09:13:22 PDT 2006

On Sunday 02 April 2006 18:28, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:
> > Oky. I will do it in the next week.
> > Application name hunting is open.
> >
> > CUTA, CUrrencies and TAxes
> > CUATA, CUrrencies And TAxes
>
> How about something like Horde_Finances, or if there isn't really
> overlap between them, Horde_Finance_Currencies and
> Horde_Finance_Taxes. Not as exciting, but along the lines of
> Horde_App_Mail like we were discussing for IMP earlier.

I prepared an first rude version of it.
U uploaded the code on
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3731

For now it only handles basic data update trought Horde_Form.
Taxes have name and value attribute.
Currencies have all the attributes as we can retrive from system locale.

Of course its name is completly a subject to discuss. But Horde_Finances is
maybe too general.

Duck