[dev] Interesting design element

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 7 08:34:46 PDT 2006

> I propose to use this in several places where we have very complex
> forms, the event and compose screens come to mind immediately, but
> there are probably other places as well. What do you think?

I find that lots of people don't understand that they can/should click
on the little "+" graphic to expand something.  Maybe if we also made
the name next to it do the expansion, or some other way to indicate better
that it can be expanded.... I don't really have a solution for this lack
of understanding though.

Other than the above, I have no problem with it...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!