[dev] Horde_Form dependencies

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Apr 10 04:43:58 PDT 2006

Hello,

recently I updated from cvs on one of my servers, where I had year and
a half old Horde_Form application. It looks like Horde_Form package
became dependant on Horde_NLS and more over on Horde_Registry. If I
add "require_once 'Horde/NLS.php';" in my application I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/share/pear/Horde.php on line 271

The same goes if I add require_once 'Horde/Registry.php'.

Should I open a bug ticket for it or I misunderstood the way new
Horde_Form works? If so, how do I do? My old application had only
Horde/Variables.php and Horde/Form.php, Horde/Form/Renderer.php
included and it was fine.

--
   Best Regards,

   Vilius