[dev] Google Summer of Code 2006 and Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 16 18:49:01 PDT 2006

Hi folks!

Horde will once again be a mentor organization for the Google Summer
of Code 2006  program (see http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html).
So I'm looking for people interested in being mentors, as well as of
course ideas for summer projects and early interested students.

We got some rough but interesting and useful work from this last
summer and I think the students learned a bunch; I'd love to see us do
even more this year with the earlier start.

-chuck