[dev] currencies and taxes

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 16 22:16:39 PDT 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Anyone had time to check the currencies and taxes module at:
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3731
>
> I will like to go forward.

I haven't tested it, but I did a quick check through the code and it
looks fine. It needs a new name, and I'd still like to see it be a
block-like application, something smaller and easily installable by
just dropping it in place. And if we're really going all
future-forward with it, it should use RDO. But those are all wishlist
type things.

-chuck