[dev] Google Summer of Code 2006 and Horde

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Mon Apr 17 06:06:06 PDT 2006

I'm not a professional programmer, so I would make a bad mentor, but I
have a module on my todo list that I would gladly donate to the summer
of code ;-)

How about a module to administer SSL certificates. Not only for
administrators (server certs), but also for users (user
authentication). This could ease the administrative load a lot when
you use certificate based authentication. Integration with IMP is also
an option.

Cheers,
Roel.