[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib/Imple ContactAutoCompleter.php SpellChecker.php

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Wed Apr 19 14:28:41 PDT 2006

>   revert.  controls.js and effects.js are already included by imp.js.php (via
>   parent::attach()) and KeyNavList is included via SpellChecker.js.

Now that you point it out, I see that this is *supposed* to be
happening, but it isn't, and I can't figure it out.  Here's what I've
got:

* compose.php is throwing a JS syntax error, complaining about a DOCTYPE
   declaration on line 1 of imp.js.php

* I've traced it down to line 91 of imp/base.php, where imp.js.php is being
   redirected to a login page.  Obviously this isn't right, but I don't know
   why it is doing it.

I'm having the same problem on two different installations, one with
php-4.4.0, LDAP authentication, postgres DB.  The other with
php-5.1.2, LDAP auth, MSSQL DB.

Same problem in both firefox and IE, cleared cache, cookies, etc.

I'm going to keep picking away at it, but maybe someone could point me
in the right place to concentrate my debugging?

--Ben