[dev] Usability and UI in Horde

Rohan Dsouza rohandsouza at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:10:01 PDT 2006

 Hi Jan,

Nice to hear from you so soon.
As you have mentioned, i would love to work on the standards part. As well
as in the HTML/CSS coding standards.
I have worked for the same in the past for a few projects.

To begin with i am going through the Gnome UI guide. I have found it quite
useful and we could adapt the same to Horde's needs.
Next i will begin reviewing the screens and capture these in form of
a document. Further we could add some changes to the UI. Here we could begin
working on improving the UI, the CSS and the HTML. Once we are done with
alteast a working draft i can go ahead and create the document with
guidelines and standards.

I might need some help from your end, as i am not very technical in
installing and running applications from my machine. Currently i use horde
as webmail for my personal website :).

hope this sounds good.

regards
Rohan Sandeep