[dev] Horde boot CD

Arthur Huillet arthur.huillet at free.fr
Mon Apr 24 08:27:59 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm a 18 years old student with some experience in Linux on embedded systems
and liveCDs. Therefore, I'd be interested to work on this bootable CD you talk
about on the wiki as a Summer of Code project. However, I'd like to have some
more detailed information about what you want because it is still unclear to me
what is the point of a boot-only CD.

If I understand well you'd like to have on CD on which Horde is set up and
ready to be run. I suppose this implies DHCP configuration on an interface, a
ready-to-use Apache setup along with PHP and all Horde apps ?

In this case I can take the project.
The integration with an installer depends heavily on the presence of an
installer or not ...

Thanks
A.H.