[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/config sources.php.dist

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:46:25 PDT 2006

>> I'd rather it just log something to the log file for the admin myself...
>
> Probably, yeah. But then again, from your experience on the mailing
> lists, how many people look at the log files if they have problems?

Actually a lot of them do (and report "nothing in the log files" back).
At least if it is in the log files, people have a chance to figure it
out...

My feeling here is that this should be reported to the admin, not
stop all the users from using the system...  But that is just my feeling...

>> But I'm not totally against it being fatal.  Just realize this will kill
>> the entire horde install, not just turba...
>
> It's not smart nor nice, but at least it's highly visible for everyone.

Yes.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics