[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Auth Auth.php framework/Auth/Auth ldap.php framework/Cache Cache.php framework/Compress Compress.php framework/Crypt Crypt.php framework/Data/Data csv.php framework/Editor Editor.php framework/File_PDF PDF.php ...

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Apr 27 20:21:27 PDT 2006

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> Should we be removing the reference from the singleton methods as
>> well? I'm getting bunches of reference warnings in the log.
>
> No, singletons need to be a reference. Can you elaborate on what
> errors you're seeing?

While reading a mail message in IMP:

[Thu Apr 27 23:18:40 2006] [error] PHP Notice:  Only variables should
be assigned by reference in
/home/www/html/horde/framework/Auth/Auth.php on line 1283

[Thu Apr 27 23:18:41 2006] [error] PHP Notice:  Only variables should
be assigned by reference in
/home/www/html/horde/framework/Cache/Cache.php on line 199