[dev] About top-level menus

Samuli Hakoniemi samuli at hakoniemi.net
Fri Apr 28 01:21:00 PDT 2006

I'm having rather peculiar problem on menu settings with top-level /
application menus.

First, I can't get "Options" menu tab visible, no matter what changes in
options I've made. Currently I've set Menu settings option "Should we display
options link in menu" to "ALL" (also correct in /horde/config/conf.xml).

In addition, I can't find how to hide "Layout" tab. This is shown in every
occasion.

I'm aware that custom menu tabs can be added to /application/menu.php, but it
doesn't really help me in this situation. I've also browsed thru documentation
without finding any kind of solution.