[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php mnemo/lib api.php nag/lib api.php turba/lib api.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 3 14:36:19 PDT 2006

Zitat von Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

> karsten     2006-05-01 06:59:35 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  api.php
>   Log:
>   Various external api bugfixing
>   - Turba: We need to call delete rather than _delete to create
> history entries.
>   - Nag: modified add/modify to reflect new function signatures due to new
>   fields.
>   - All: no longer use arrays for special contentType info. Not needed. Use
>   text/calendar for VCALENDAR2.0, text/x-vcalendar for VCALENDAR1.0,
>   text/x-vcard for vcard3.0 and 'text/x-vcard;version=2.1' (new,
>   horde specific) for vcard2.1.
>   - smaller fixes.
>
>   New features:
>   - Implement removeUserData for turba/mnemo/nag/kronolith api.
>   This removes all data for the service and is automatically called by
>   Auth::removeUserData

Please don't put so many different changes in one commit, it's reall
hard to track your changes down. And it's almost impossible to merge
any of these.

The removeUserData stuff is absolutely great, and should be mentioned
in the docs/CHANGES files.

Dropping the array parameter for the export methods looks like BC break to me.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/