[dev] Another BC break

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 3 15:56:30 PDT 2006

> While on the issue of BC, I recently realized that the spellchecker
> code in IMP breaks BC since it assumes the SpellChecker class in
> framework is available.  Doh and *sigh*.

It's unfortunate, yes, but not that complicated. For now we can merge
the SpellChecker classes into IMP. Jan mentioned symlinking things in
CVS, also, but that seems more error-prone to me.

The long-term solution is to get the pear channel for Horde up and
running so that requiring a new package is just an upgrade step,
instead of requiring an entire new framework install.

-chuck