[dev] dimp and namespace [SOLVED]

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Thu May 4 00:34:24 PDT 2006

Nicolas Schmitz a écrit :
> Hi,
> on a fresh head install of imp and dimp, with a cyrus imap server, I'm
> having trouble to display folders properly :
>
> With no namespace information in servers.php : Imp show correctly
> folders, but Dimp only show Inbox.
>
> With "INBOX." namespace in servers.php : same problem.
>
> With "." namespace in servers.php : Imp show correctly folders, but
> Dimp show only personnals folders (no shared folder), and not in
> alphabetical order.
>
> Any advice ?
>
> Thanks.
I found the solution : a special hook (horde_hook_preauthenticate) that
let me choose the imap server by asking ldap was not compatible with Dimp.

I changed
// Set IMAP server values.
                 foreach (array('server', 'folders', 'namespace') as $key) {
                $_SESSION['imp'][$key] = $servers[$server][$key];
to :
// Set IMAP server values.
   foreach (array('server') as $key) {
                $_SESSION['imp'][$key] = $servers[$server][$key];
                             }

And now it works in Imp and Dimp.

--
Nicolas Schmitz