[dev] agora api patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 8 08:17:09 PDT 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> No, in genereal is not indeed as a public call. I leaved it there, because it
> is meant to be used inside the api calls. But of course it can be moved to
> the Agora_Forums. Maybe latter used even for setting the default values when
> creating subforumsin inside Agora.

Okay, I took it out of the API definitions so that it's not part of
the public forums/* API contract, but left it in api.php as a helper
function which is fine.

>> Why? We use h1 when possible, and there's just text inside that tag.
>
> Aha. As I always see divs around I automatically changed it.

h1 is semantically advantageous where possible. However h* tags can't
contain any tags other than text and images and links, really, so more
complex headers get enclosed in divs. h1 is preferred when possible,
though.

Patches are committed now, thanks!

-chuck