[dev] [cvs] commit: jonah/lib/News sql.php jonah/scripts/sql jonah.mssql.sql jonah.sql jonah/scripts/upgrades 2006-05-12_permalink.sql

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 12 01:32:08 PDT 2006

>>  Log:
>>  Add permalinks that automatically set to the first generated
>> story_link and automatically created for old stories.
>
> Any thoughts on generating the permalink from the initial story title
> instead of from the id?

If it's really supposed to be a permalink and not only a guid, it
would need to include the id anyway. Beside that we would need rewrite
rules for that, and the current implementation works with any
configuration.
If you want nicer URLs (still without the title), you can use the
custom channel URLs.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/