[dev] Kronolith Invitation PopUp comes up with today's date.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 18 11:25:54 PDT 2006

I was just testing horde kronolith in today's head version and set an
event for saturday 20 May and the invitation came up with today's data
and to retrive the FB information I had to manually scroll luckily only
two days but if it had been for next year ;)  I noticed it because I
was looking for my FB info which wasn't what I expected.

Is this correct?  IIRC in older versions it always came up with the
starting date of the event.   Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks,

ed