[dev] datatree performance issue on large installations

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 18 12:45:57 PDT 2006

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> ? When I use the null backend, then I'm no longer able to add events
> Kronolith or tasks in Nag. Am I missing something?

Well, are you using CVS HEAD? If not, then yes, that's what you're
missing. Though of course we should have it working in FRAMEWORK_3 as
well, so it'd be good to know whether it is or not.

If you're already using the latest code, then perhaps Jan is wrong
about something, or perhaps we broke something again after he fixed
it. :)

-chuck