[dev] One more: Hylax to incubator?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat May 27 08:51:57 PDT 2006

>> Hylax is another app that hasn't seen a lot of work. Any objections to
>> moving it to the incubator until it picks up?
>
> Both fine for me.

Ben told me on IRC that he's fine with this too. I'm planning on
moving both Hylax and Thor into the incubator on Monday if I don't
hear reasons not too.

Note that this does _not_ mean these projects are dead; the incubator
is intended to be a place where things can be worked on, perhaps in a
less polished state, to get them to the point where they are ready for
mainline Horde both in terms of functionality and coding standards.

-chuck