[dev] Rakim usage?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat May 27 21:45:49 PDT 2006

Hi folks-

I'd like to get a sense of how many people are using the Horde version
of Rakim (or any version of Rakim, and happen to be following the
Horde one). Do you use it with Horde HEAD or an older version? In
production? Is it important to you?

You guess right, if no one answers this, I'm probably going to archive
it. However it's definitely an app that could benefit with some of the
newer javascript that's around in Horde and in general, so if there is
interest - and really, if there are volunteers behind it - it could
stick around, either in its current form or as a more generalized chat
app.

If no one objects strenously, I'm going to move it to the incubator
either way.

-chuck