[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Form/Form Renderer.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 29 01:01:31 PDT 2006

> chuck       2006-05-28 09:53:06 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     Form/Form            Renderer.php
>   Log:
>   make sure to escape action and method also.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.212     +3 -1      framework/Form/Form/Renderer.php

This could potentially break some GET forms. If we set the action to a
URL that contains parameters, these parameters usually are encoded
through Horde::url already. Applying htmlspecialchars() would escape
them twice. This shouldn't affect POST forms though because any URL
parameters should be ignored there.

And I don't see how it is necessary for method at all, since we only
use constant strings in the code and the number of valid method is
quite limited. Doesn't hurt either of course.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/