[dev] Hiding help entries

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Tue May 30 06:25:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm currently reviewing the german help for several modules and have
to remove parts which are disabled in the prefs in our configuration.
Searching the mail archives I found an old thread about this:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.devel/6187/

If I didn't miss anything, nothing regarding this is implemented right
now. What do people think about this? To summarize: It would be nice
to hide *locked* or otherwise completely disabled functionality
automatically.

In my case, I have to manually remove only the parts in the german
help files. But people supporting multiple languages need much time
for this.

The performance overhead should be ok due to few usage of the help in general.

So is there anything planed regarding this one?

Gruss,
     Oliver.