[dev] Virtual machine bounty

Yudhi Widyatama yudhi.widyatama at gmail.com
Wed May 31 01:03:11 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I've just installed Ubuntu 5.04 in a VMWare virtual machine.
I chose 'server' install (ubuntu's idea of minimum install, I think).
Got it loaded with apache2, php4, mysql-server, dovecot and postfix.
Installed horde,kronolith, imp, ingo, turba, gollem, nag, and mnemo
(database schemas included).

What should I do to qualify for the bounty? Is it still on (the vm bounty) ?

Its about 260 MB of Zip file. Is it too large ?
I'm thinking of installing on top of DSL image (Damn Small Linux),
but it will be brittle though (its not 100% Debian, and the packaging system
is hacked to some extent that they warn about not installing debs in your
primary system). Of course basing upon a DSL image will create smaller
image, if not smallest.

Thanks.

Yudhi