[dev] Virtual machine bounty

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 31 20:55:46 PDT 2006

Quoting Yudhi Widyatama <yudhi.widyatama at gmail.com>:

> I've shrink my image to a 190 MB ZIP without the swap partition. How should
> I upload/submit it ?
> How about showcasing it in VMTN's Community Virtual Appliance section ?
> (I never tried it but seems a viable option)

I think we should save that for a finished and community endorsed product.

What would be great is if you could post, instead of the full image,
the steps to build it, and any scripts, customizations, the base os
distro, etc. So that we can work on that part, combine it with the
other submissions, and have a flexible way to build different kinds of
virtual machines (or one kind, first :).

-chuck