[dev] Usability and UI in Horde

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jun 18 19:24:07 PDT 2006

> If the demo you have access to lets you use applications other than
> News, I'd try that as well - your screenshots only cover a very small
> slice of Horde.

The demo should have let you have access to most of the major Horde
apps except for mail and version control since I can't give you access
to our mail server or source repository, but Calendars, Address Books,
Notes, Tasks, Photos, Wishlist, Bookmarks (and probably some others)
should have been visible to you. If you couldn't get to them, let me
know and I'll double check your perms...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)