[dev] PHP Development Environment

Mariano Eloy Fernández fernandez_marosc at gva.es
Thu Jun 22 04:28:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to debug Horde's php files for I want to contribute.
I currently use Windows, Apache 2.0.58, and PHP 5.1.6
First I tried Zend Studio and Zend platform, but can't afford it.
So, I am setting up Eclipse with PHPEclipse plugin and DBG for debug
purposes.
So far, everything is almost in place, except I can't debug.
Apache is running fine with dgb installed. Eclipse fires the debugger on
port 1001.
However, whenever I reach the php with the breakpoint, nothing happens.

What are you using to develop/contribute to Horde?
Is anyone using the same set-up?

Thanks,

Mariano.