[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/Horde_Policy/Policy Policy.php incubator/Horde_Policy/Policy/Policy/Driver sql.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Jun 25 04:48:09 PDT 2006

Zitat von Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> In the new code maybe we sould use a newer DB layer or RDO. Since PEAR::DB is
> been superseded by MDB2 and is not more developed. Any intend to switch in
> Horde?

I guess we won't use Horde_Policy before Horde 4. Thus we could use
PHP 5 and RDO then, if applicable. But there is no need to worry about
that at the moment, the concept won't change depeding on the used PHP
version of DB abstraction layer.

I would suggest that we're going to switch to MDB2 completely in H4,
where we don't use RDO. But that's a different story too.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/