[dev] RDO and NULLS

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Jun 28 01:32:48 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 20:09, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Even with bind params? Ah well. Then we need to update query - sounds
> like this is for all backends - to do that. Can you create a ticket on
> bugs.horde.org, if you don't already have a patch?

Again, after two hours of manipulating, I see how things are simple.

Everty driver have a native prepared statements. But it seems they have some
shortcomings at this time. If useing PDO’s own emulation this works perfect
with NULLs.  In RDO_Storage_Adapter_Pdo::connect() just add:
$this->db->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES, true);

Duck