[dev] new module name

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Jul 5 09:50:08 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 11:04, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Why don't you include this with Minerva?

Ok, I imported it into Minerva. I will prepare even an calculation of income
and outcome to predict the revenue. Than is enough adding features for a
while. Now is all my company needs and 3 out costumers.

The next this I will start to develop is an module for preparing allowances
for our workers and another our customer who writes them by hand daily. It
will event track vehicles and distances they done. So they can be refunded
per millages and trip additional costs.

Duck