[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Group Group.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jul 8 05:08:53 PDT 2006

>> No, these are using the DataTreeObject_Group, I removed the method
>> from Group::.
>
> And that method is:
>
>     function listAllUsers()
>     {
>         return $this->_groupOb->listAllUsers($this->getId());
>     }

Uh, yeah. Reverted for now. But since listAllUsers() doesn't work as
advertised and probably never did, we should discuss how to proceed.

To be honest, I'm not even sure how subgroups should semantically
work. Are all group members automatically members of their parent or
children groups? How *do* people actually use it, and did they never
notice that it doesn't work at all?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/