[dev] Problems patching Horde 3.1.1 IMP 4.1.1 for new S/MIME feature

Mariano Eloy Fernández fernandez_marosc at gva.es
Thu Jul 20 00:54:34 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am having a hard time making a patch to upload to horde ticket #2782.
I am following the guides in Contribute.
Fistly, I can't do a CVS checkout. It just does not connect.
Then I dowloaded the latest CVS HEAD snapshot for Horde and IMP.
I have a list of the files I changed from Horde 3.1.1 and IMP 4.1.1
However, I fail to find some of the files in the snapshots! Why is the
snapshot
different from the versions I installed to run Horde and IMP?
Wouldn't it be enough to attach a zip to the ticket with the files I changed
maintaining the path struture?

Thanks,

Mariano.