[dev] RDO relationship question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 21 20:56:54 PDT 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Here is a working patch that updates not just the main mapper but even its
> one2one relationships. When the update is performed it updates only the
> changed columns (if any).

I think this is a reasonable start, but it actually makes it
impossible to save an object with non-one-to-one relationships whether
or not you've edited those relationships. Also, you return after
saving the first one-to-one relationship, meaning you'll never handle
other one-to-ones (or in the future, other kinds).

-chuck