[dev] Need help with track change

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Jul 28 02:45:56 PDT 2006

In merk/checkout/index.php is allowed to ship the articles to the billing
address or to enter a custom one. This is don by tracking change feature
on “shipping_select” enum filed. I have an issue whit it. The changing option
work perfect. But I must always submit the form twice. Even is validated.

The first post add and hidden variable “__old_shipping_select” and the second
re-post just goes. As this is the first time get in this feature I guess I
miss something. Of confusing in for a customer to submit the forum twice and
the first time even no message appears.

Duck