[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/beatnik viewzone.php incubator/beatnik/lib Beatnik.php base.php incubator/beatnik/templates/view view.inc

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Sat Aug 5 08:16:09 PDT 2006

On Aug 5, 2006, at 7:04 AM, Duck wrote:

> duck        2006-08-05 04:04:25 PDT
>   Log:
>   Move advanced mode detection out of session since is used only in
> some ocasions
I don't know that I agree with this change.  Advanced mode is checked
every time the zone as a whole is viewed and when adding or editing a
record.  That is probably 80% of the page loads.  Why not keep it in
the session?

Also, why did you delete view.inc?  There is no mention of your
reasoning in the commit log.

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang