[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/beatnik editrec.php listzones.php incubator/beatnik/lib Forms.php Groups.php incubator/beatnik/lib/Driver sql.php incubator/beatnik/lib/Form Forms.php incubator/beatnik/templates/view record.inc

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Sat Aug 5 08:16:32 PDT 2006

Duck,

I see you moved the Forms.php into a Forms directory (even though
it's not noted in the commit log).  Are you planning to have one file
per form?  If so we need to rename Forms.php to the name of the form
it represents.

On Aug 5, 2006, at 8:23 AM, Duck wrote:

>   Log:
>   Remove Groups for now. Not used anywhere. Why not use horde
> groups? Or categories code from merk?
Horde groups don't make any sense for logically grouping domains.
Categories do make sense and that is the direction I had already
begun to move with it.